What is the Center for Learning & Teaching?
The Center for Learning & Teaching (CLT) works in conjunction with faculty and staff to enhance the quality of the student-centered learning environment and the teaching-learning process at Penn State Berks. This service integrates the use of instructional technology tools to enhance the overall quality of the teaching and learning process. For more information, view our informational video, download the CLT brochure, or view our project dashboard.
- Video (created by CLT student intern Rayna Mengel) View video »
- Brochure (created by CLT student intern Ali Yeager) Download brochure »
- Course design questions or for the development of graphics, web, or multimedia materials for classroom instruction.
- Help with the design of instructional materials which will aid in course presentations.
- Media/software/Internet selection and/or use.
- ANGEL consultation and support.
How we can help
- Work collaboratively with faculty and staff to identify, acquire, and integrate appropriate innovative instructional technologies into the college's academic programs.
- Work collaboratively with faculty and staff to strengthen the college's academic programs by integrating proven instructional technology tools and pedagogy to meet the diverse learning styles and needs of our students.
- Center for Learning & Teaching
- Our Portfolio
- Instructional Resources