AACSB-Accredited MBA Program
Penn State Great Valley offers its AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Berks campus.
The Penn State Great Valley MBA program prepares tomorrow’s leaders in strategic thinking, problem solving, effective communication, innovation, and ethical leadership. Our program is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, something earned by less than five percent of the world's business programs. The curriculum is designed to equip professionals with the intellectual and practical tools to run organizations, articulate a vision, and motivate colleagues and employees.
Coursework integrates key areas of business, including finance, accounting, marketing, information systems, organizational behavior, leadership, international business, and human resources. Designed specifically for working adults who want to complete a degree on a part-time basis without career interruption, courses are offered in a flexible format. View the curriculum and schedule for the MBA program.
Applications are now being accepted for the upcoming cohort, which is set to begin in Fall 2017.
Join faculty, staff, and current students at an upcoming Information Session this summer to learn about the MBA program and how it can help advance your career. Sessions will begin in early 2017.
Attend an Information Session
Join faculty, staff, and current students at an upcoming Information Session to learn about the MBA program and how it can help advance your career.
- Wednesday, May 17th from 6pm-7pm; Gaige room 247 - Register Today!
- Thursday, June 15th from 12 noon-1pm; Gaige room 120
- Thursday, June 15th from 6pm-7pm; Gaige room 120
- Thursday, July 13th from 12 noon-1pm; Gaige room 120
- Thursday, July 13th from 6pm-7pm; Gaige room 120
At one of our sessions, you will:
- Discover how Penn State Great Valley's MBA program meets the needs of the working adult learner
- Get an overview of the program, course schedule, as well as the admission requirements (including the new GMAT waiver)
- Find out about the application procedures, financial aid options, and scholarships which are available
- Speak with faculty as well as an Academic Program Manager, who can answer all you questions related to the MBA
- Hear from our current MBA students and get their perspective on what it's like to be a student within the program
- Meet other prospective students who are in the same place in their lives--and considering taking the next step toward meeting their professional goals
"The MBA program through Penn State Great Valley is geared toward working adult students who need to juggle work and family along with classwork. The course work is challenging but not overwhelming, and the professors are knowledgeable and understanding. I have been able to apply what I have learned to my work almost immediately."