Campers will work in teams to solve puzzles that focus on each of the six body systems. Each scenario focuses on different body systems with its own set of stations that contains a secret code that will unlock the room, allowing the team to escape.
Scenarios the campers will experience include:
- Entering a room only to find themselves surrounded by skeletons
- Bitten by a venomous spider whose venom slowly causes paralysis
- Chest pains radiating from their heart
- Being locked in a room with a limited air supply
- Feel queasy after biting into a delicious red apple that was provided by a mysterious lady
- Brushing up against an object containing neurotoxins
Campers will also gain an understanding of mollusk anatomy by dissecting a squid, thus focusing on systems learned throughout the week. Finally, campers will take a field trip to Key Quest where they will enter a themed and mysterious room solving a series of puzzles using logic, knowledge, communication and teamwork skills. There’s a lot to learn and solve and only five days to do it!
Activities described are general topics and are subject to change at the instructor’s discretion.