IRA Assessment Programs, Learning Outcomes & Assessments-Engineering Entrepreneurship Minor (EBC)
Some examples of assessments shown when mouse-over competency headings
Students will demonstrate communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, and written skills) needed to share innovative product/idea(s).
- Demonstrate ability to describe, explain, demonstrate, and defend new business ideas and concepts.
- Use persuasive communication to market ideas and secure funding from potential investors.
- Successfully network to navigate appropriate economies (global, regional, and local).
Students will identify opportunity including seeing market possibilities and the product/idea from a customer?s perspective.
Students will define and solve problems.
Students will work in a team environment.
- Engage appropriate teamwork skills needed to succeed in an entrepreneurship environment.
- Exhibit leadership of entrepreneurship teams.
- Collaborate among group members and across other entities, projects, etc.
- Be team-oriented.
Students will demonstrate appropriate critical thinking skills requisite in an entrepreneurship environment.
Students will demonstrate ability to be an ?ambidextrous thinker?, one who can appropriately blend rigor with creativity.
Dr. Sadan Kultral-Konak [email protected] or 610-396-6137