Faculty selected for the Teaching & Learning Innovation Grant Partnership Program will be asked to sign a Memorandum of Understanding which includes the following:
I (sign name) agree to abide by the following stipulations in the awarded TLI Grant for [year]:
- I agree to abide by the proposal as submitted in response to the RFP. If modifications are made, written descriptions of the changes will be submitted to the appropriate project manager from the Center for Learning & Teaching.
- I agree to schedule regular meetings with the CLT personnel assigned to my project.
- I agree to stay within the defined final budget at the conclusion of the project.
- I agree to submit a final project report describing the project, any development activities, and analysis of the evaluation data, including a description of any modifications made or anticipated once the data has been analyzed.
- I authorize the Center for Learning & Teaching to publish the project report to their website.
- I agree to comply with all Penn State University copyright regulations.
- I have read and agree to abide by Policy IP03 regarding the University?s intellectual property policy for courseware.
- I agree to work with CLT staff to ensure quality of my course materials and design, following the Penn State Quality Assurance e-Learning Design Standards.
- I agree to work with CLT staff to follow Penn State Accessibility guidelines using the Accessibility Checklist.
- I agree to complete training on the University's current learning management system (LMS), or demonstrate that I am an experienced user of the LMS.
- I have reviewed the Expectations of Faculty Contribution to Course Accessibility and Functionality and understand the expectations for my role in the TLI grant project.
Signed (Grant Recipient), Date
Acknowledged (Recipient's Division Head), Date