Annual Fund Campaign
The Annual Fund Campaign at Penn State Berks provides essential support to our College each year. Gifts to the Annual Fund help us to:
- Hire and retain quality faculty
- Develop new academic programs
- Provide the newest technology for our classrooms
- Promote student service opportunities
- Grant scholarships for deserving students
- And much more!
Funding is received from various affiliated groups including alumni, parents, businesses, faculty, staff, and friends. Last year, the Berks Annual Fund raised $76,000 from over 640 donors who recognize the importance of this campaign.
To learn more about the Annual Fund Campaign and how your gift will be recognized, please contact Dave Delozier, Director of Development and Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-396-6006.