Welcome to the Office of Residence Life
102 Ivy House
With students from around the corner, the state, the country, and the world, Penn State Berks is a diverse and supportive environment that gives you the opportunity to learn more about yourself, others, and the world around you.
The Office of Residence Life, located in 102 Ivy House, provides a variety of resources to our residents. Our focus is the success of each student as an individual. The services we offer are focused on providing adequate support to help students appropriately manage and overcome personal, social, and academic challenges that may arise. We strive to ensure a safe, comfortable, and supportive living and learning environment that enhances the principles of Penn State University.
Residence Life is proud to provide the following support, resources, and services:
- Opportunities to learn about yourself, as well as other cultures, lifestyles, and experiences while fostering a celebration and appreciation of diversity.
- Educational, cultural, and social programming to promote community and assist with the social transition to college.
- Assistance and referrals for personal, academic, and psychological concerns.
- A safe and supportive living environment, based on community standards of living and adherence to University policy.
- Mediation and support with room mating and social interactions.
- Cooperation and collaboration among all levels of faculty, staff and students.
Living and Learning on Campus
Discover Residence Life at Penn State Berks!
The mission of Residence Life is to provide a safe, comfortable, secure, and nurturing living-learning environment that is conducive to students' academic pursuits and personal growth while fostering a sense of community, civic responsibility, and an appreciation of diversity.
The vision for Residence Life at all locations in the Penn State system focuses on the development of comprehensive, dynamic, high quality on-campus communities that are valued by residents and the University as places for students to live and learn.