Penn State has a long history of working with business and industry. Our dedicated faculty and staff will partner with you to assess your immediate and long term needs and then custom design and implement training solutions that address these needs. We will take a strategic view of your business and work hard to develop a relationship with you and create the educational opportunities your people need to stay competitive in the global marketplace.
Our systematic process includes:
- listening to your organization's goals and plans
- identifying performance gaps and accessing needs
- working collaboratively to develop action plans and learning objectives
- providing support and follow-up
- evaluating results
- as appropriate, designing and delivering customized education and training interventions
Business Solutions Programs
Management development programs and services provide clients with customized training to enhance individual, group, and organizational effectiveness. Programs include:
- Leadership Development
- Supervisory Development
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Human Resource and Management Skills
- Process and Quality Leadership
- Business and Technical Writing
- Project Management
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
- Team Building and Facilitation Services
- Assessments and Customized Services
Workplace Environment and Safety Programs
Penn State's Workplace Environment and Safety Programs provide environmental compliance training, OSHA compliance and workplace safety training, safety hazard assessments and ergonomic evaluations for organizations and industries of all types and sizes. Our programs are designed to educate your managers, supervisors, and employees on a wide range of environmental, health, and safety issues of concern to all employers. Each course is taught by a qualified instructor and offers participants the knowledge, skills, and advice they need to create workplaces free of occupational safety and health hazards.
E-mail Walt Fullam ([email protected]) or call 610-396-6223 to discuss a customized training program to meet your organization's needs.
Get more information on Continuing Education programs and services »