Evaluation of Transfer Credits
- Offer packet includes
- Evaluation of Transferable Credit “C” (2.0) grade or better needed to transfer
- “C -” (< 2.0) or lower will not transfer
- Course must be comparable to content taught at Penn State
Types of Transfer Credit Earned
Credits from another institution can transfer into Penn State in a variety of ways. Your adviser in your academic college will determine how your transferred credits may be used to fulfill degree requirements.
Transfer Guides, Agreements, & Pathways
Penn State Berks has Articulation Agreements with the following schools and provides transfer guides for many of our academic programs. Please contact our Transfer Counselors to learn more!
- Reading Area Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Northampton Community College
Penn State accepts transfer credits from all regionally accredited institutions. Please feel free to utilize the Transfer Credit Tool to see how credits will transfer from other institutions. Our Admissions staff is always ready to assist with this process.