PA Food Innovation Network Fall 2011 Conference and Showcase
Thanks to our speakers, exhibitors, and participants for your part in the successful conference!
Are you a technical leader or owner of a food-related business? Could technology advances in ingredients, products, packaging, production, or marketing increase your volume and profits? This conference and showcase will answer your questions about Tech Transfer and how to partner with universities and research institutions.
- Learn how Tech Transfer benefits short-term challenges as well as long-term market break-through products
- Meet PA and Delaware Valley resources with the technology you need
- Meet with PA officials and discuss their role in food industry Tech Transfer
- Keynote Speaker, Marv Rudolph, on his experience with all aspects of food industry Tech Transfer, and the Success Story of PA's own Boyd & Blair potato vodka. View more information on our speakers »
- Panel discussion of industry, academic, and government experts answering your questions on Tech Transfer
- A Showcase of university and research institutions and service providers for you to connect with resources and learn more
- Preview of the Food Industry Tech Transfer Roadmap based on the PA Food Innovation Network grant funded by the PA Dept of Economic Development and the Berks County Industrial Development Authority.
Continental Breakfast, coffee break, and buffet lunch
Who Should Attend?
- For R&D and Engineering Leaders; Innovation and Technology Transfer Coordinators; Food and Beverage manufacturing business owners; PA Food Innovation Network members
- Hear about innovations for your business from researchers, service providers, and consultants
- Learn how to find research partners, what existing research is available to you, and meet the people you need to implement innovations
- Talk with government agencies and let them know what support you need to increase innovation
Academic Research Leaders
- Highlight your research and capabilities to food companies; great industry interaction for students
- Identify potential future research partnerships and industry interests
Consultants and Service Providers
- Build your own business with researchers, food companies, and other service providers
- Learn first-hand how this vital economic segment transfers information and technology
This Project was financed in part by a grant from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority.
Thank you to our conference and showcase sponsors: