- Transfer Credit Tool - Search for courses at other institutions and view Penn State’s evaluation of each course
- Penn State Bulletin - Search for information on academics; including majors, minors, certificates, & courses at any/every Penn State campus location
- Class Search Tool - Search for course offerings at any/every Penn State campus location
- Tuition Calculator - Provides an estimate of the tuition and fees and essential costs associated with attending Penn State as a student
- Check out all these resources on LionPATH
The Tau Sigma Transfer National Honors Society is a national honor society designed exclusively for transfer students! Tau Sigma’s mission is to "recognize and promote the academic excellence and involvement of transfers students." Tau Sigma provides its members opportunities to earn scholarships, take leadership positions in the university, serve others at the university and in the community, all while developing friendships and becoming a more integral part of the university to which they transferred!
Tau Sigma is the counterpart (4-Year Institutions) to the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) National Honors Society (2-Year Institutions)
Penn State Berks is proud and honored to serve our transfer students with this unique opportunity. Currently, Penn State Berks is the only campus in the Penn State system to offer a chapter of the Tau Sigma National Honors Society!
Transfer Academic Adviser
Penn State Berks Offices
- Financial Aid – This office handles student aid, veterans’ benefits, work study, & filling out the FAFSA.
- Academic Advising – This office handles scheduling, advising, & orientation.
- Registrar’s Office – This office handles registering for classes, change of assignment, & re-enrollment.
- Bursar’s Office – This office handles paying your tuition bill.
- Housing & Food Services – This office handles on-campus housing, dining, meal plans, & ID cards.
- Campus Life – This office handles clubs, activities, co-curricular events, volunteer opportunities
- Student Support Services – This office handles mentoring, veterans’ affairs, commuter students, & off-campus housing
- Counseling & Health Services – This office handles short-term therapy, health educational programs, & physical exams.
- Career Services – This office handles finding internships, deciding career paths, employment
- Athletics – This office handles 12 NCAA, Division III varsity sports and numerous club & intermural teams
- Bookstore – This office handles buying and selling textbooks and purchasing clothing & school supplies
For more information on a specific major/academic program, please see the Academics webpage. Under each individual program, you will be able to find contact information for the Program Chair of that major. They are the experts of their program and will be able to answer any further questions you might have about a specific major at Penn State Berks!