Penn State Berks Career Services is taking appointments both in-person and via Zoom to accommodate our employers, students, and graduates. Please email Nicole Renninger at [email protected] to schedule an appointment with one of our career counselors.
Career Planning For Life
The Career Services Office is a full service resource for students and alumni of Penn State Berks. The office provides online career resources, counseling, and assistance in all facets of career planning and development, including:
- Career exploration, planning and decision making
- Assistance for graduating seniors
- Student career services
- Internship opportunities
- Workshops and networking events
Career Services CANVAS Pride Page
Students must register to access:
- Career Services events
- Résumé resources
- Full- and part-time job postings
- Links to our workshops and webinars
Students Can Self-Enroll in a Pride
- On the right side of the dashboard under Request Course Spaces, click the Pride Manager button.
- To search for a Pride, enter the Pride ID and/or Name.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the Pride from the list generated by the search.
- Click the Enroll button.
Nittany Lion Careers
Use Nittany Lion Careers to review job postings from employers targeting Penn State students, research organizations connected to Nittany Lion Careers, and upload your résumé.
MyPlan is a comprehensive career planning tool that is beneficial for students who are undecided in major or want to explore different career opportunities. The licensing code to take FREE assessments can be obtained from Career Services.
American Corporate Partners
American Corporate Partners connects U.S. veterans to business leaders through mentorships and online career advice.