Program Learning Goals
- Students will be able to evaluate global issues theoretically and critically.
- Students will be able to use appropriate tools (databases, documents, etc.) to critically evaluate global issues and interpret these sources for bias and validity.
- Students will be able to effectively use information systems.
- Students will be able to critically evaluate and/or conduct research related to global issues.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to use oral and written communication skills regarding global issues