Program Learning Goals
- Students will develop a comprehensive understanding of the theories and practice of language use.
- Students will demonstrate advanced critical thinking skills, inclusive of information literacy across a range of print and electronic genres.
- Students will demonstrate sophisticated rhetorical abilities and rhetorical flexibility.
- Students will be able to communicate to diverse audiences in a variety of contexts and genres.
- Students will be prepared for a wide range of writing-related careers or graduate programs.
- Students will have the ability to use, analyze, and learn communication technologies.
- Students will develop exceptional textual, visual, and verbal communication abilities.