The advisory board is an important component of the success of the Entrepreneurship Minor of the EBC Division at Penn State Berks. To ensure that the objectives of the Advisory Board are met, members adhere to the following list of general responsibilities.
- Attend biannual meetings (i.e., one in fall and one in spring). If you are unable to attend please try to send a substitute to represent you.
- Listen actively to ideas and opinions. Engage in constructive discussion.
- Be accessible to Penn State Berks faculty and students.
- Be proactive. Provide support and feedback.
- Assist in obtaining sources of support for the growth and development of entrepreneurship minor at Penn State Berks.
- Make recommendations for the courses, the material used (e.g., case studies), and speakers for the Entrepreneurship Speaker Series.
Current Advisory Board Members for the ENTI Minor:
Ms. Ellen Albright, Director, Strategic Partnerships for Pre-College + Summer Programs, Albright College I Science Research Institute
Mr. Darrell Alston, Owner and CEO, Bungee Brand
Ms. Catherine Cook, Brand Strategy of Meetme, Inc.
Mr. Greg Flemming, IBM Retired
Ms. Saskia Foley, Radius
Mr. John Gatto, TAR Capital, LLC (Executive Council Chair)
Mr. Timothy Hillert, BenXchange (Executive Council Member)
Mr. Chris Kaag, Corps Fitness
Mr. Jim Kurtz, RER Energy Group
Ms. Julie Larison, Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (Executive Council Member)
Ms. Jennifer Leinbach, PA Department of Community & Economic Development
Mr. Todd Schorle, T S Tech Enterprises, Inc.
Mr. Alan Shuman, Shuman Development Group
Ms. Kimberly Valuntas, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
Mr. George Weaver, Precision Medical Products, Inc.