The advisory board is an important component of the ENTI minor's success at Penn State Berks. To ensure that the objectives of the Advisory Board are met, members adhere to the following list of general responsibilities.
- Attend biannual meetings (i.e., one in fall and one in spring). If you are unable to attend please try to send a substitute to represent you.
- Listen actively to ideas and opinions. Engage in constructive discussion.
- Be accessible to Penn State Berks faculty and students.
- Be proactive. Provide support and feedback.
- Assist in obtaining sources of support for the growth and development of entrepreneurship minor at Penn State Berks.
- Make recommendations for the courses, the material used (e.g., case studies), and speakers for the Entrepreneurship Speaker Series.
Current Advisory Board Members for the ENTI Minor:
- Ms. Ellen Albright, Director, Strategic Partnerships for Pre-College + Summer Programs, Albright College I Science Research Institute
- Mr. Darrell Alston, Owner and CEO, Bungee Brand
- Ms. Catherine Connelly, Brand Strategy of Meetme, Inc.
- Mr. Greg Flemming, IBM Retired
- Ms. Saskia Foley, Radius
- Mr. John Gatto, TAR Capital, LLC (Executive Council Chair)
- Mr. Timothy Hillert, BenXchange (Executive Council Member)
- Willis Kanaley, Advisor, SCORES
- Ms. Jennifer Leinbach, PA Department of Community & Economic Development
- Sharon Liotus, Principal, InterGroup Communications + InterVue Productions
- Mr. Todd Schorle, T S Tech Enterprises, Inc.
- Ms. Kimberly Valuntas, Ben Franklin Technology Partners