Use Nittany Lion Careers to:
- Review job postings from employers targeting Penn State students
- Research organizations connected to NLC
- Upload your resume which will then be automatically placed in an online resume book. Employers search resume books to locate qualified candidates
- On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) at University Park - Special feature available to seniors that automatically provides access to University Park OCI opportunities
Nittany Lion Careers is provided for Penn State Students and Alumni ONLY
Student Login - Log-in to Nittany Lion Careers
To participate in On-Campus Recruiting at the Penn State Berks Campus please visit the Career Services Office at 10 Perkins Student Center to sign up for interviews.
On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) at University Park - This feature is automatically provided to ALL SENIORS at the start of the fall semester. You do not need to take any additional steps to register/add OCI to your account. Seniors, log-in to your account any time after August 18, 2014 to begin applying to OCI jobs at University Park.
Look for jobs through Nittany Lion Alumni Recruiting
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH NITTANY LION ALUMNI CAREERS:
Request an account at the New Alumni link. After completing and submitting the items listed, your request will be processed. You will receive a confirmation of your new account within three business days.
Employers recruit Penn Staters through Nittany Lion Careers
Employers seeking Penn State alumni with experience:
Please log-in or register with Nittany Lion Alumni Recruiting to post jobs and view resumes of Penn State alumni.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer:
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Penn State Career Services and related offices exert all reasonable effort to check the legitimacy of employers and validity of posted jobs and internships. However, due to the volume of job postings received, Career Services is unable to fully research the legitimacy and validity of each organization or person that posts a job vacancy or to guarantee that all jobs are still available.
Penn State Career Services and related offices make no guarantee about positions listed and are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of each individual job seeker to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting. Job seekers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, it is advisable that you do not give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities on Penn State job/internship-posting boards should be addressed promptly via email. Please use the appropriate email address below:
- Students at University Park & World Campus – [email protected]
- Students at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College – [email protected]
- Students at Penn State Harrisburg – [email protected]
- Students at Commonwealth Campuses (including all campuses except University Park, Behrend, and Harrisburg) – [email protected]
- Alumni – [email protected]