The Berks Perkins Student Center Game Room is now open for operation! This space offers a friendly, relaxing atmosphere where students can unwind and socialize with friends and others who share similar interests.
Due to the pandemic, students who wish to use this space will need to make a reservation. Students can reserve up to 1 hour each day. Reserve your spot as soon as possible!
Current Game Room Operating Hours
Monday – Friday: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 – 7:00 PM
Sunday: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
This space is managed by student staff and is overseen by Student Activities Coordinator, Felicia Nelson.
Current Game Room Activities
- Ping Pong
- Billiards Table
- Two Computers
Perkins Student Center Game Room Pandemic Guidelines
- Sanitize your hands as you enter the space.
- A Face mask must always be worn!
- Students must practice social distancing by standing six feet apart from others in the space.
- Before touching any equipment that belongs in the space, you must sanitize your hands!
- Once you are done using any equipment from the space, you must hand it to the Game Room Attendant to sanitize.
- Students can be in the space up until 1 hour each day.
- Board games, lawn games and video games are not available for use.
Perkins Student Center Game Room Rules
- You must swipe your PSU ID card when entering the space.
- Respect the Game Room Attendant! They have the authority to ask you to leave if you are not abiding by the rules.
- Respect the Game Room Equipment and Furniture!
- Use appropriate language in the Game Room!
- No leaning or sitting on either ping pong or billiards table.
- No placing bags or any personal items on the ping pong or billiards table.
- No moving any equipment or furniture without permission of the Attendants.
- All damage must be reported to the Attendant.
- Please keep the Game Room clean!