2008-2013 Penn State Berks Strategic Plan: Building on 50 Years of Excellence
Penn State Berks will be a regional leader in the delivery of quality academic programming, scholarly research, and community enrichment. Penn State Berks is an integral part of a University system dedicated to excellence and efficient use of resources.
Penn State Berks
- Provides exceptional undergraduate programs that prepare students for regional, national, and worldwide civic and professional participation
- Fosters a diverse learning environment offering small class sizes, productive student-faculty and student-staff interactions, and cutting-edge technologies that maximizes professional and personal potential
- Offers programming that engage learners through educational, social, political, cultural, artistic, athletic, and recreational opportunities
- Produces research, scholarship, and creative accomplishments recognized by leading academic communities, professional associations, and cultural affiliations
- Engages in partnerships with regional educational, cultural, governmental, and industrial/economic entities
- Commits to excellence by systematic evaluation of learning outcomes and institutional operations that adhere to the principles and benefits of continuous improvement
We are?Penn State.
2008-2013 Penn State Berks Strategic Plan: "Building on 50 Years of Excellence"