April 29, 2020
WYOMISSING, Pa. — Five members of the Penn State Berks graduating class were notified that they would be receiving Schreyer Honors Medals, which are awarded upon completion of the requirements of the Schreyer Honors College, including a capstone honors thesis.
- Ethan Adams, "Deep Ensemble Learning for Robust Defense Against Adversaries”
- Juan Miguel R. Hingada, "Social Responsibility and Financial Return: A Case Study on Sustainability Marketing"
- Courtney Hoopert, "The Effect of Various Military Issued Footwear on Impact Loading During Running”
- Elizabeth Christine Hunsicker, "Perceptions of Male Elementary School Teachers: Do They Matter?”
- Amanda Martin, "Average Joe," a screenplay
The Schreyer Honors College's overall enrollment of 1,800 scholars represents just 2% of Penn State's undergraduate student population.