WYOMISSING, Pa. – Penn State Berks is partnering with Amazon Career Choice to provide Amazon employees with the opportunity to further their personal and professional development by earning credits toward an associate's or bachelor’s degree.
Penn State Berks offers 24 two and four-year degrees in disciplines such as business, cybersecurity, engineering, information sciences and technology, organizational leadership, and more.
Amazon employees can leverage their benefits at Penn State Berks through the adult learner program and its support systems. Benefits of the program partnership include:
- Tuition, books, and fees pre-paid by Amazon up to an annual maximum
- Unlimited number of years employees can utilize the benefits
- Degree programs designed to meet the needs of the current job market
- Student-focused faculty of experts who bring real-world experience into the classroom
- Access to student resources, including career services and academic support services such as the Learning Center and an Adult Learner Mentoring Program
- Classes held in a small campus environment with all the resources and opportunities of a Big Ten university
Amazon Career Choice aids employees who want to complete a high school diploma, GED, and associate or bachelor’s degree. Associates are eligible to participate in Career Choice opportunities after 90 days of employment.