We'll meet you where you are.
The partnership between Penn State Berks and Amazon Career Choice provides eligible Amazon employees with the opportunity to gain new skills on their path to career success by earning credits towards a bachelor's degree, associate degree, or certificate that best meets their strengths and goals.
Our flexible, high-quality programs are designed to open doors to career opportunities and further personal and professional development.
Together, we're committed to meeting you where you are on your educational journey.
- Tuition, books, and fees pre-paid by Amazon up to an annual maximum
- No limit to number of years employees can utilize the benefits
- Degree programs designed to meet the needs of the current job market
- Student-focused faculty of experts who bring real-world experience into the classroom
- Access to student resources, including career services and academic support services such as the Learning Center and an Adult Learner Mentoring Program
- Classes held in a small campus environment with all the resources and opportunities of a Big Ten University
Penn State Berks offers two- and four-year degrees in disciplines like cybersecurity, information technology, business, engineering, organizational leadership and more.
- Learn about our degree and certificate programs
- View our evening study degree and certificate programs
Participating in Amazon Career Choice at Penn State Berks is easy:
- Not sure what program is best for you? Contact the Adult Student Engagement Coordinator at [email protected] to set up a time to talk.
- Contact Admissions to begin your Penn State Berks journey!
- Request payment from Amazon Career Choice
- Once enrolled, visit Amazon Career Choice's website and submit a payment request for Penn State Berks and your chosen program
- The request will be sent to the school to confirm course level details, and either approve or deny the request
- If approved, Amazon pays the school directly
Questions? Contact Continuing Education at [email protected] or contact Admissions at [email protected] or 610-396-6060.