Adult Learners Apply for Financial Aid

Adult Learners Apply for Financial Aid

The information provided via the links to your left should help you locate different types of financial assistance. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

There are four types of financial aid for which a student may apply: 


Grants are awarded based solely on financial need and have no requirement of repayment. They may come from the Federal Government, the State or the University.


Scholarships are awarded on academic achievement. For many University scholarships, financial need is an additional criterion of eligibility. There is no requirement of repayment.


Loans are low-interest awards that must be repaid after students terminate their studies at the University.

Federal Work Study

Work study is awarded based upon the financial need of the student. Students can earn money towards their school expenses. Work study earnings are not applied directly to your semester bill. Students receive a paycheck.


Contact the Financial Aid Office at 610-396-6070. Visit us at Perkins Student Center, room 6.