Employer Information - Special Announcement
Penn State Employer Internship Guide
With Nittany Lion Careers you are able to post jobs to all Penn Staters free, access resume books of Penn State candidates, and track applicants online.
To register and post your employment opportunities on Nittany Lion Careers follow the directions below:
- Click on the Nittany Lion Employers link where you can request an account.
- Your account will be approved within one business day and you can begin entering your jobs at that time.
- If you experience any login problems or need assistance, please email Alexa Wojciechowski at [email protected].
On-Campus Recruiting at Penn State Berks is a separate process not associated with Nittany Lion Careers. Please contact Alexa Wojciechowski at 610-396-6335 to schedule a date to meet with students on campus.
Who is Eligible?
Any employer who wants to post full-time, part-time, internships, and seasonal jobs is eligible.
All employer registrations will pass through the Career Services Office for approval.
Use Nittany Lion Recruiting for:
- Job Postings
- On-Campus Recruiting (Interviews)
- Employer information sessions and presentations
- Posting your resume in online Resume Books
Info for Employers seeking Penn State Alumni with Experience
Please log-in or register with Nittany Lion Alumni Recruiting to post jobs and view resumes of Penn State alumni.
Nittany Lion Careers is provided for Penn State Students and Alumni ONLY.