The ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS®) measures basic essential skills in the academic content domains of reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage.
Candidates who wish to be considered for admission to the Practical Nursing program must complete the prerequisite ATI TEAS® exam. Candidates must meet minimum requirements. Candidates can test two times per admission qualification period; a minimum 2 week review period between attempts.
Penn State is pleased to partner with ATI Testing and Proctorio to offer testing either in-person on the Berks Campus or via remote proctoring from your home.REGISTER FOR THE TEAS EXAM
In-person testing dates:
Location: Penn State Berks Campus, Gaige Technology Building, Room 205
- Saturday, September 30, 2023, at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023, at 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 28, 2023, at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 5:00 pm
- Saturday, December 2, 2023, at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023, at 5:00 pm
Remote proctored testing dates:
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023, at 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023, at 4:00 pm
What does a candidate need to complete remote testing?
- A reliable internet connection (review additional system requirements provided by ATI Testing)
- A desktop or laptop computer with a remote camera and speaker capabilities
- Students MUST use Google Chrome web browser to ensure optimal testing compatibility
- A quiet room where you are free from distraction and interruption for approximately 3 hours
Exam connection information and instruction to complete a practice connection test will be emailed to test takers 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled exam date.
Other testing options:
Candidates may register for the ATI TEAS, Version 7 exam offered at other testing locations. An official TEAS transcript must be sent to Penn State Berks (additional charge may be applicable).