Candidates must complete the TEAS exam and submit the program application by April 15, 2023. The 2023/24 program will begin August 15, 2023.
The TEAS® Exam, version 7 is a requirement for candidates who wish to apply to the Practical Nursing program. Candidates may test two times with a minimum 2 weeks between attempts to be considered for admission to a fall program start.
Penn State is pleased to partner with ATI Testing and Proctorio to offer testing either in-person on the Berks Campus or via remote proctoring from your home.REGISTER FOR THE TEAS EXAM
REMOTE PROCTOR INFO:
What does a candidate need to complete remote testing?
- A reliable internet connection (review additional system requirements provided by ATI Testing)
- A desktop or laptop computer with a remote camera and speaker capabilities
- Students MUST use Google Chrome web browser to ensure optimal testing compatibility
- A quiet room where you are free from distraction and interruption for approximately 3 hours
Remote proctored testing dates:
- Monday, January 30, 2023 at 4:00 pm
- Monday, February 20, 2023 at 4:00 pm
- Monday, March 20, 2023 at 4:00 pm
- Monday, April 17, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Exam connection information and instruction to complete a practice connection test will be emailed to test takers 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled exam date.
In-person testing dates:
Location: Penn State Berks Campus
- Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 9:00 am, Gaige Building, room 205
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 5:30 pm, Thun Library, room 137
- Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 5:30 pm, Thun Library, room 137
- Friday, March 10, 2023 at 9:00 am, Gaige Building, room 205
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 5:30 pm, Thun Library, room 137
- Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 9:00 am, Gaige Building, room 205
- Friday, April 14, 2023 at 12:00 pm (noon), Gaige Building, room 205
Other testing options:
Candidates may register for the ATI TEAS, Version 7 exam offered at other testing locations. An official TEAS transcript must be sent to Penn State Berks (additional charge may be applicable).