Summer 2021 Tutoring Hours
The Learning Center will be offering tutoring via Zoom during the summer session from May, 17th through August 11th. Go to https://berks.mywconline.com/ to register and make appointments to meet with a tutor. If you have any problems or questions regarding this process, feel free to call the office at 610-396-6288 or email Lisa Zackowski at [email protected] for assistance.
We are keeping our regular business hours of Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm for your continued support.
Penn State Berks Learning Center promotes educational opportunity and enhances academic achievement for all students. As an integral part of the academic structure, the center interacts with faculty, staff, and students to provide a range of services specifically designed to meet individual needs and goals. Please contact the Learning Center for further information or if you are interested in becoming a tutor.
- Provide academic support across curriculums
- Implement individualized, personal support services
- Foster students' positive attitudes toward learning
- Enhance students' self-confidence as learners
TUTORING (available to all students free of charge)
- Professional and peer tutoring in math
- Peer tutors in Chemistry, Biology, and more...
- Study Skills tutoring to help you with time management, organization, test anxiety, and more. Call or email to make an appointment.
What if the Learning Center does not offer tutoring for the class that I need?
- See your instructor before or after class or during their office hours for additional assistance.
- Form a study group with others in your class
- Sometimes, your struggle may not be content related but with one or more of the following issues:
- Study skills
- Time management
- Test anxiety
Please watch this YouTube video that tells you about all Student Support Services here at Penn State Berks.
Learning Center and Student Disability Resources Staff
Sonia Delaquito, Learning Center Coordinator
610-396-6138 ([email protected])
Lisa Zackowski, Learning Center Staff Assistant
610-396-6288 ([email protected])
Michelle Peasley, Student Disability Resources Coordinator
610-396-6410 ([email protected])
Jennifer Gurwitz, Student Disability Resources, Staff Assistant
610-396-6205 ([email protected])
Dr. Ryan Hassler, Professional Math Tutor
610-396-6127 ([email protected])